Heating & Air Conditioning Repair Contractors Los Angeles, CA
For decades, space heating and cooling accounted for more than half of the electricity bill in the average American family. For each home, a pleasant indoor temperature is a basis for comfortable living. Especially in Los Angeles, the need for HVAC service is constantly increasing.
But lately, statistics show that much less electricity is used for home airconditioning, although temperatures have risen in summer due to global warming, and in winter they reach below average for that time of the year. Simply, with the development of technology, energy-efficient appliances reduced electricity consumption and improved quality and efficiency. Heating and cooling are no longer the majority of American home energy use. Technology is constantly progressing, and we are here to follow that progress, but primarily your needs. As a residential and commercial HVAC contractor in Los Angeles, with more than 8 years of experience, we can help you lower your electricity bills while improving your home living in all weather conditions throughout the year.
HVAC Repair Services California For Your Home
If you want your home to be a comfortable place, you must have a reliable airconditioning system. During hot summer months, or in chilled winter days, your home needs pleasant inside temperature that fits your needs and without increasing electricity bills. Also, if you have old models of air conditioners, maybe it’s time to think about having replacement them with a new one, which is more powerful, with better performance and less energy consumption.
Especially if you have an air conditioner that is more than 10 years old, it’s time to consider getting a new one. An old air conditioner can be really noisy and inefficient. That means your existing air conditioner can make more expenses than benefits. With a completely new air conditioning system, you can save up to 20% on your electricity consumption for cooling or heating.
Here are some alarming signs that you need a new air conditioner that can be applied both on home and office:
- Your air conditioning system often needs repair – you are losing both money and time on frequent fixing your air conditioner
- Poor air quality – air in home can have an unpleasant smell, as a result of outdated equipment. Also, accumulated dust in the air conditioner system can circulate through the rooms and cause health problems
- Too much humidity during the summer and too dry air in the winter can be directly caused by outdated equipment
- Rooms are not equally cooled or heated – some part of the system does not function effectively and causes temperature differences that can accelerate the appearance of moisture in the house
What is SEER rating and why its important for home air conditioning?
SEER rating stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio – it measures the energy efficiency of your home airconditioning system. Value of SEER rating is determined when dividing cooling output with the amount of energy consumed in order to produce cooling. This is a standardized indicator of energy efficiency of the air conditioner or heat pump. It can range from 6 to 23, and the higher the value, the better the efficiency of the device is. Devices with higher SEER ratings are more expensive than those with lower SEER rating, but in the long run, during their lifespan, they can save you a significant amount of money on electricity bills.
How to improve HVAC efficiency?
You can improve your HVAC efficiency in many ways:
- With a programmable thermostat, you can control your indoor temperature and air quality even if you are not at home. When you are away from home, there’s no need for your air conditioner be turned on all the time, simply program it to turn on before your arrival.
- At least twice a year, contact an expert to perform preventive maintenance of the air conditioner. Timely checks can save you from unexpected maintenance costs.
- Regularly change the air filter. This will improve the performance of your device and extend its service life. Also, air filtration purifies the air in indoor spaces, so proper maintenance can contribute to fresher and cleaner air in your home.
Today, when every electronic system is made to make out life easier, the properly installed HVAC system in your residential or commercial building can improve the quality of your life.
Contact commercial HVAC Repair Contractor in Los Angeles for a free estimate
As a preferred commercial HVAC contractor in Los Angeles, we can ensure the most advanced solutions both in product and in service. You can rely on us and your home or office can be warm and cozy in the winter and fresh in the summer. Filtering indoor air and maintain air humidity at optimum levels at the highest quality standards are our main goals.
Our residential or commercial HVAC technical solution can be both affordable and reliable because we are finding the good rebates and incentives for you, that are available right now!
We can provide you the efficiency you can feel.